- creative renewal of the News Channel, the One, Six and Ten O’Clock TV News Bulletins and BBC World News
- 5,539 people moving from ten buildings across London into four in the W1 postcode
- Radio Four and World Service news sequence programmes, Newsnight, Marr and Hardtalk
- three 24 hour News Channels, 3 Network Radio Stations (R1, R2, R4) and 26 World Service language hubs
- 92,000 square metres of the redeveloped Broadcasting House to be refurbished and fitted out
- 3,000 kms of cabling
- 41,886 training days and 126 different courses that have been provided
- cut storage requirements from 19 linear kilometres of ‘stuff’ by 75%.
- a £1.046bn budget
- £736m financial benefits from the sale of other properties
- creative and collaboration benefits of bringing so many BBC staff under one roof.
Post a Comment